Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our First Christmas

I hope everybody had a very good Christmas!!!  Because it was me and Brandon's first Christmas together, there were a few traditional changes in both of our usual Christmases... for one thing, Brandon wouldn't wake up to see what Santa brought us and to open our presents at 4:30, when I woke up, so we had to settle for 7 that morning instead. Everything seemed to go perfect. We were so happy to get to spend it with our parents and sisters and all their families. 

Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning:
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone has a good New Years! Wedding pictures should come up pretty soon, so stay in touch!

4 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Thanks for a wonderful breakfast Christmas morning. Great sausage gravy and biscuits. Your babies look cute.
love ya

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Also would you make me a new blog header like you did Jena

Julia Soler said...

I want a new blog header too!!! How the heck are you going to make everyone but me one??????

I am laughing at you and Brandon's "babies" they are very spoiled. And how dare you give Juno PANDA of all animals to chew apart....couldn't you have given a giraffe or deer? Geeze!

Julia Soler said...

I LOVE my new header, thank you!!! Hey, where do I find the wedding pictures again?