Saturday, November 22, 2008

7 and Counting!

We are now counting down the days until the Big Day! We have exactly one week left! I cannot believe how fast it went! 
Since we will be in Mexico for a week after the wedding, I figured that I could finally make a blog so we can keep you all updated on how things in Mexico are going! 
But, until then, I thought I would post a few pictures to update the past few months!

We'll start with Jena and Cody's big halloween party:
~Here is the cake I made for Krista's birthday...
                   

~Me and Brandon as "Frost Bite" and a nerdy basketball player...


~Me with Jena, the "Mobster"...


~Cody and Jena as the "Mobsters"...


Brandon and Jared getting ready for the big game...



Juno and Autumn:
~Here's my big baby Juno! He is now able to sit, shake, speak, lay down, crawl, roll over, and say "I Love You."


~Meet Autumn! Brandon adopted her from the SPCA. Isn't she cute!?

When is it really TOO early?
~Yes, mom, I know..."People should never put up Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. But, we won't be back until December 7th and that is too late. If we waited until after the wedding and honeymoon to decorate, then it would never get done! That is my reason...I wonder what Julia's is???
                

~And the tree...

~Autumn's favorite spot...

1 comment:

Brian & Cathy said...

Looking forward to pics from the Mexico beaches.Please don't take the camera to the nudie ones though.